HME has been creating innovative products for the drive-thru and pro-audio industries since 1971. From the very beginning, we've known these solutions would never have happened without the customer-focused people who make up our company. HME has a team environment with a culture of collaboration, learning, and growth. With subsidiaries located in California, Georgia, Missouri, Canada, UK and China, companies around the world depend on HME for clear, reliable communication solutions. From setting the standard for drive-thru headsets and timer systems in the quick service restaurant (QSR) industry to developing professional audio equipment used in the Olympic Games, HME strives to create the newest, most innovative products on the market while providing quality care and attention to its customers. Come join our team!
HME is currently looking for a Technical Support Representative for our call center. The Call Center is open Monday – Friday 5AM – 7PM and Saturday – Sunday 7AM – 3:30PM. Note: Operating hours are specific to Pacific Standard Time Zone. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible 40-hour work week.
What you will do in the position:
- Answer incoming calls from customers and installers
- Provide operation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation support
- Promote and maintain positive customer relations
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support to installers and customers over the telephone
- Instruct installers and customers in equipment installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment and their responsibilities
- Administer service programs to effectively correct service issues
- Dispatch installers to perform onsite service to customers with problems beyond the scope of telephone troubleshooting
- Prepare and maintains daily logs and records
- Identify and makes recommendations for product improvement
- Training will be provided
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Prior customer service and/or troubleshooting experience in a call center or office environment is preferred (minimum of 12 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven excellent attendance history in your previous employment
- Computer literacy in various applications including e-mail, MS Office Suite, and customer databases
- Must have flexibility with shifts, including weekend coverage
Pay Range: $16.25/hour to $18.00/hour This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for the role. This may vary depending on experience and other factors. Our benefits package includes tuition reimbursement; 3 weeks paid vacation your first year, paid holidays, medical, vision and dental coverage, pet insurance, life insurance, and 401K contributions.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net.