*Please note, this position can be located in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Support Specialist, Payroll is responsible for supporting R365 Payroll clients. They will work closely with the sales team, implementation managers, and 3rd party partners to ensure all clients receive a delightful experience with R365 Payroll. A successful applicant will have a proven track record of great attention to detail and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and projects. The combination of technical know-how, interpersonal communication, a strong sense of initiative, and a drive to get the job done well will be critical to success.
How you'll add value:
- Respond to technical support tickets
- Prompt customers for information necessary to troubleshoot problem reports
- Reach out to customers by phone and/or screen share as necessary to understand problem reports
- Help customers understand R365 payroll integration functionality
- Route non-payroll customer issues to appropriate teams and team members
- Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to management
- Participate in live chats
- Manage personal queue of customer tickets
- Identify gaps in company self-help documentation
- Identify and share ticket trends with the Implementation Team
- Conduct Basic Training on an as-need basis
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Previous background with Payroll and HR Systems
- High attention to detail
- Excel knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable based on the needs of the client and internal team
- A solution-oriented mindset with the ability to articulate under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- A passion for helping people get the most out of technology
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS * Familiarity with restaurant management
- Familiarity with restaurant labor scheduling and labor management
- Understanding of basic accounting journal entry principles
- Understanding of labor accruals
- Payroll Implementation Experience
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- R365 pays 100% of the premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open-concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.