KLAS Research is an industry leader in improving healthcare information technology (HIT). We are hiring a talented appointment setter to join our team. If you're excited to be part of an exceptional team, KLAS is a great place to grow your career. We are in search of a candidate with excellent organization, time management skills, and communication.
- Ability to fulfill the company's standards and values when performing scheduling tasks
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working with a team
- Computer competency for scheduling in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professionalism in providing scheduling accommodations to providers or staff
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly
- Associates degree or clerical experience preferred
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Speak with providers over the phone in order to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments
- Email or mail reminders to providers when appropriate
- Add, cancel or make changes to appointments in the organization's schedule
- Resolve appointment conflicts for staff and providers
- Produce and process schedules and reports as they are requested by staff
This is a part-time, work from home position. Schedule for this role is M-F 7am-12pm. Pay starts at $15+ per hour and is based on experience. This is not a sales position. However, sales/appointment setting experience is a plus.
EOE. Local candidates only.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.