This is a remote part-time position only available to US residents of Ohio and Texas
We are primarily looking to staff part time, Mon-Fri 8am-6pm EST/8am-5pm CDT
This role is not eligible for anyone currently employed full time elsewhere
This is a remote, part-time, entry-level position.
We are looking for a Part Time Production QC Associate to help ensure the deliverability of our product. Production QC Associates primarily test our content by sending SMS messages across various providers and carriers and log the results, while making changes as necessary. You will be provided with a company laptop and set of three cell phones to use for testing. If you are a computer savvy person with a keen eye for detail, who’s self-motivated and a quick learner, we are interested in hearing from you!
Part time, 12-28 hours/week
Mon-Fri (8am-6pm EST/8am-5pm CDT).
Flexible hours to fit your schedule!
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Test for the reliable delivery of SMS Text messages through extensive review of QC test results across multiple cellular carriers.
- Adjust, retest, and document changes made to SMS campaigns.
- Map specific pre-determined responses to frequent messages
- Assist with miscellaneous data audits as needed
- Computer capability – Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel)
- College level English language grammatical skills.
- Strong organizational skills – attention to detail, and exceptional verbal/ written skills
- Problem-Solving – ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, and spot trends.
- Work Ethic – Self-motivated and able to work independently or with a team
- Cell Phone Reception – It is a requirement that you have adequate cell phone reception with the following cellular carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless
To apply for this job please visit drips.breezy.hr.