Website Acquity Solutions
Headquartered in Cary, NC, a suburb of Raleigh, AQuity Solutions employs more than 7,000 clinical documentation production staff throughout the U.S., India, Canada, and Australia. With over 40 years of experience and recognized by both KLAS and Black Book as the top outsourced transcription service vendor, AQuity Solutions is focused on delivering superior business results. AQuity Solutions provides healthcare professionals with key services including: Medical Scribing, Interim HIM Services, Medical Coding and Medical Transcription.
Schedule– 20 hours/week
Multiple Part Time Coding Needs:
1, Adult/Ped Profee Cardiology
2. Profee Nephrology
3, Profee Pulmonology
4. Profee Vascular
5. Profee Infectious Disease
6. Profee Endocrine Coder
7. Profee GYN/ONC
8. Profee ENT
9. Profee Radiology
10. Profee NICU/PICU
As an experienced AQuity coder you will be responsible for providing coding and abstracting services for clients on inpatient, outpatient, and clinic visits for professional fee (physician services) medical records using ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 data sets for a wide variety of medical specialties. You will use established coding principles, software and your knowledge and experience to assign diagnostic and procedural codes after a thorough review of the medical record. As a coding team member, you may participate in industry forums as well as support coding education within the team. This position is fully remote.
- Reviews medical records to identify pertinent diagnoses and procedures relative to the patient's health care encounter.
- Abstracts appropriate information from the medical record based on the guidelines provided by the client and after a thorough review of the medical record.
- Solicits clarification from the physician regarding ambiguous or conflicting documentation in the medical record using guidelines provided by the client.
- May act as a mentor to training coders and/or new hires by providing education and training.
- Maintains current knowledge of the information contained in the Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
- Maintains effective and professional communication skills.
- Contributes to a positive company image by exhibiting professionalism, adaptability and mutual respect.
Multiple Coding Needs:
Adult/Ped Profee Cardiology, Profee Nephrology, Profee Pulmonology, Profee Vascular, Profee Infectious Disease, Profee Endocrine Coder, Profee GYN/ONC, Profee ENT, Profee Radiology
- CCS, RHIT, RHIA, CCS-P, CPC, or CIC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional fee coding experience; 5-7 years preferred.
- Understands medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, surgical technology, pharmacology and disease processes.
- Extensive knowledge of ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 coding principles and guidelines, reimbursement systems, federal, state and payer-specific regulations and policies pertaining to documentation, coding and billing.
- Must pass coding proficiency test.
Why Work for AQuity:
We offer competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability and voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Three weeks of paid time off (120 hours) annually
- Seven paid holidays annually
- Job related education reimbursement, CEU and credentials
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=51b207011e221d9a
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.