Opportunity at a Glance
The primary purpose of this position is to service online chat generated requests from prospective students, current students, and handle any general chat questions regarding admissions, student services, student finance, academics, or registrar services. Route chats that require additional expertise to the appropriate resource in a prompt and efficient manner. This position is currently based on service excellence for Admission staff across multiple institutions, Online and Onsite. The intent is to grow and service all client partners that solicit the organizations customized services.
- Online chat advisor handles chat conversations with prospective students, answering front line admissions questions, providing pertinent and responsive feedback while representing all client partners’ unique brands and business needs.
- Handles any general chat inquiries regardless of modality online or onsite to provide specific answers or provide appropriate routing to correct department personnel throughout the University (Included but not limited to Service, Academic advising, Technical help desk ect).
- Routes detailed chat inquiries to appropriate department personnel with special consideration for Student Finance questions to ensure best in class student service.
- Handles chat conversations with continuing students, answering specific student questions regarding registration, academics, classes, and University catalog material, providing pertinent and responsive feedback.
- Dispositioning inquires in SFDC. Generating and documenting qualified inquiries and reassign to appropriate recipients.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's preferred, not required
1-2 years admissions, student services experience with familiarity with institution catalog.
Subject matter expert in front line admissions policies.
Ability to multi task several online chats at the same time, good typing skills and appropriate English
Ability to communicate in a concise and friendly manner via non-verbal source.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
To apply for this job please visit careers.adtalem.com.