Inbound Chat Sales Agent
**This is a sales role, not customer service**
We supply all equipment!
Weekends may be required, schedule options vary
Wayfair is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are seeking a tech-savvy, self-motivated individual to join our Sales Chat team! If you love to connect with customers online and help them discover amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
What You'll Do
- You communicate with our customers via chat software demonstrating excellent written communication
- You use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our products and inspire customers confidence to buy from Wayfair
- You meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close rate, CSAT, and more
- As the voice of Wayfair, you must maintain professionalism during all interactions, building trust and rapport with your customers to create a differentiated selling experience
- You can simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- You ask great questions that allow you to inspire confidence and provide complete sales solutions for your customers
- You believe relationships matter, are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You love being part of a team, enjoy a fast-paced environment and are focused on achieving your goals, both team and individual
What You'll Need
- Proficient English language skills and excellent written communication abilities
- 2+ years of sales/service experience, preferably in a live chat environment
- Ability to type 45+ WPM
- Comfortable learning and using multiple software applications and tools daily
- Can handle up to 4 conversations at one-time, while providing an excellent customer experience
- Strong time management skills, with a history of regular and reliable attendance
- You thrive in a sales environment, leveraging your engaging personality to confidently promote product solutions and influence customers to buy from Wayfair
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit www.wayfair.com.