Website Iron Bow Technologies
At Iron Bow, our mantra is “What We Do Matters” because of the tremendous impact every one of our employees has on our customers’ mission-critical outcomes. Be sure to check on whether you’re aligned with our company values and culture. If you think you can see yourself delivering an OUTRAGEOUS EXPERIENCE as a member of Iron Bow, then check out the job description below!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You’re a go-getter and you’re consistently pursuing personal and career growth.
- You like working alongside a dynamic team to gain insight into our customers environment.
- You’re a self-starter, comfortable working independently and capable of managing day to day operational requirements.
THE HIGH LEVEL
We are seeking an IronCare Helpdesk Specialist within our growing Managed Services team on 3rd Shift (Mon-Fri 12am-8:30am EST) that is responsible for managing the entire customer lifecycle across a broad customer base and will be responsible for providing support to several key customers. Primary tasks consist of ticket triage, information gathering, end-user initial setup, troubleshooting, and performing user moves/adds/changes/deletes.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Answers incoming customer calls and emails into the support queue
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Creates, updates, closes customer tickets, and documents work in ServiceNow ticketing portal for every call answered and according to defined ticket compliance requirements
- Asks probing questions, listens, and records data capture details and actions performed in all customer tickets
- Ensures problem ownership, escalate issues through proper channels
- Performs basic troubleshooting and info-gathering
- Performs moves, adds, changes for customers
- Supports customer issues and requests, including but not limited to: Information requests, password resets, triaging call quality reports.
- Creates and follows knowledge base documentation for customer issues and internal processes
- Effectively communicates technical information to non-technical audiences.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have a proven interest and aptitude in IT and fixing problems
- You have superior customer service skills and a strong desire to provide the highest quality of service.
- We’d like it if you’ve previously worked in a customer-facing service desk
- You have clear verbal and written, customer-satisfaction focused, communication
- You have a strong ability to execute based on requirements
- Ability to maintain calm composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues with frustrated end-users that may have little understanding of technology.
- You’re able to work successfully as part of a team.
- You’re able to keep sensitive and confidential material private,
- We’d like it if you had experience working with Cisco
- HS diploma required. Advanced degree preferred
- We’d like it if you hold a Network+ certification (or similar)
- US Citizen, you should be able to obtain Public Trust or secret level government clearance
- Be accountable, on time, and available to take service desk calls at start of shift. Regular reliable attendance is required.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- You get to be a creative, problem solver in a dynamic, fast paced environment while working with various technologies.
- Iron Bow is rapidly growing and with growth comes opportunity for all. There is palpable energy and momentum across the company that is easy to tap into and be inspired by.
- Be a part of organizational transformation. Now’s the time to join. Iron Bow is redesigning the customer and employee experience. This new approach elevates all and truly enables success.
To apply for this job please visit ekli.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.