Envision Radiology is looking for a Remote Full Time Data Entry Representative to join our team!
Welcome to Envision Radiology, where we are passionate about improving lives through unmistakable quality and spectacular service in every community we serve. Our culture starts with understanding why we exist and our vision is to revolutionize diagnostic imaging and be the best in the world. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate about our culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business.
In 2019, US News named Colorado Springs in the top three most desirable place to live in the United States. Colorado Springs continues to grow and is the perfect place to call home.
Connect with us and discover your unique path to a fulfilling and rewarding career with Envision Radiology!
The Data Entry Representative performs all tasks required for data entry processing under the direction of Centralized Services Supervisor.
- Enters, updates and verifies Patient Referral Data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Processes all faxes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Confirms that medical scripts and referral documentation have the correct procedures listed.
- Effectively communicates with Center employees if additional information is needed to process request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
No travel is expected for this position.
- One plus year of experience in customer service/data entry – healthcare preferred
- Proficient speed and accuracy with data entry – 9,000+ KSPH
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and a team player
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and browsers quickly and accurately
- Ability to excel in a very fast-pace team environment
- Ability to continuously “exceed” company and customer expectation
- Strong communication skills & professional demeanor
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED) – continuing education preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.