$12.50 – $13.75 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Fluent French (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a FLEET Customer Care Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service – to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity – be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Along with our values and unique culture, Percepta also offers matching 401K, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, quarterly performance bonuses, annual raises, and tuition reimbursement. As a company we believe in promoting from within and fostering the growth of our employees.
The FLEET Customer Care Representative is the initial contact for dealership personnel and vehicle owners. The Customer Care Representative listens to customer inquiries and provides an accurate and timely response to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all Customer Care responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts.
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- As applicable, answer email inquiries, web forms, etc. within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Senior Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
- Adhere to, and support all Percepta and client initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced teammates which includes:
- Training new team members.
- Act as a backup for a subject matter expert in the absence of the Sr. Business Analyst and/or Team Leader.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience required; does not need to be in a call center position.
- Computer skills; experience working with multiple programs, ability to type.
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer accurate information.
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take on new assignments.
- Ability to multi-task.
Work From Home Position during Covid-19 may be required
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this role may require you to work from home role temporarily in response to the Covid-19 pandemic (Minimum requirements must be met to work or train from home).
In order to successfully work from home, you must have the following:
- Internet access with a minimum speed of 4 MBPS up and 10 MBPS down
- A secure quiet area in the home to work from
- The ability to work effectively in a work-at-home setting
- The ability to come on site when necessary – we may need you to pick-up/drop-off equipment or on-site technical help
- This is a temporary WFH position, in office location is Allen Park
- Ownership of or access to an Ethernet cord is required at employees cost
- Ability to be hardwired into home router
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard, and mouse are provided by the company
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $13.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Do you have the flexibility to work any 8 hour shift between 8am-8pm and any 5 day work schedule between Monday and Saturday?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fluent French (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.