WES is looking for Data Entry Processors to produce accurate evaluation reports that help international students and professionals achieve their educational and professional goals in the US and Canada. As part of the Evaluation Production team, the Data Entry Processor is responsible for preparing the course analysis portion of the evaluation report by entering all grades, credits, and coursework as it appears on the international academic document. This role requires accurate and swift typing skills, with a minimum of 60WPM.
All document evaluation training will be included.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Entering course information from submitted international transcripts into course worksheets as per WES guidelines (Area of study, course name, grades, credits).
- Selecting credit allocations using WES conversion methods as well as confirming that the grading scale selected is accurate.
- Entering equivalency summaries and equivalency remarks.
- Alerting managers to errors within files from previous stages in the evaluation process.
- Following WES policies and procedures to develop accurate evaluations
- Learning and adapting to changes introduced by the Evaluation Governance Committee.
- Becoming familiar with the end-to-end Standard Evaluation Process.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- A minimum of 60 WPM.
- Good communication skills.
- High attention to detail and analytical skills.
- A strong worth ethic and be responsible and accountable.
- Tolerance for repetitive work.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be comfortable working in a digital environment and comfortable using and learning digital tools.
- The ability to adapt to quickly changing environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60 WPM.
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative or document-driven function.
- Computer, internet, and database skills.
- Word processing, data entry experience preferred.
- Must attend regular group meetings and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.