At Teachable, we empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. We’re looking for customer centric, technically minded and passionate people to help support our creators in using the Teachable platform. This is a critical and important role! Teachable support is a competitive differentiator, and our creators frequently sing our praises. Our Customer Educators have the unique opportunity to build relationships and work with our customers, directly impacting their success.
This is a full-time, US based salaried position at $42,500. This position works 5 days a week (schedule TBD, typically including one weekend day) and some holidays. There are several work shifts for the position. Shifts start between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. and end between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Efficiently deliver solutions to customers by email and live chat and drive results by meeting or exceeding individual and team productivity and quality goals.
- Build encyclopedic knowledge of the functionality and capabilities of the Teachable platform, keeping pace with the continued evolution of our product features and capabilities.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal savvy by explaining processes and technical information in a concise and thorough manner, to support diverse customers and teammates.
- Collaborate and help close the customer feedback loop by reporting/synthesizing feedback to our product and engineering teams.
- Effective communication: Clearly and concisely explain, in writing, potentially complex technical issues to diverse audiences.
- Customer focus, Instilling trust, Interpersonal savvy: Possess a willingness to listen, empathize and assist with honesty and integrity with both customers and coworkers.
- Self-Awareness, Resilience, Nimble Learning, Drives results: Adapt to change in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and learn through experimentation and self-reflection. Push self and others to successfully exceed goals.
- Technical proficiency: Understand and easily learn advanced technical concepts.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service type role
- Strong writing skills. You should be able to clearly and concisely explain, in writing, potentially complex technical issues to customers.
- The customer care “gene” – a willingness to listen, empathize and assist
- Ideally, you should have above average technical proficiency (you've set up your grandpa's Wifi and know your way around VPNs), can easily explain somewhat advanced concepts to folks who have little experience working within a SaaS, you may even have a site of your own on WordPress or Shopify.
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable operates under a hybrid work model, meaning we give our employees the flexibility to work from home or from one of our offices at their leisure.
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
$250 Donation Match Program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.