We are currently searching for career minded, customer service professionals with experience in Insurance and Benefits to join our dynamic team at USAble Life! The ideal candidates will have experience working in a high volume call center solving complex customer concerns with grace and empathy. Our Customer Care Representatives understand the importance of excellence in service, responding efficiently and appropriately to customer concerns, and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Being able to deliver on our promise of making a meaningful difference in our customers lives demands excellence in word and action and our Customer Care Team delivers that everyday!
If you enjoy making a meaningful difference in the lives of others, are an adept problem solver with outstanding people & communication skills, and want a chance to provide peace of mind when our customers need it most, this role may be the perfect fit for you.
Life Takes You Places! Are you ready to join us?
What We Offer You:
- A culture that values employees and celebrates, empowers, and inspires a diverse workforce
- Pay starting at $19.23 per hour (40k) with perfect attendance awards up to $1,700 annually
- $3,000 sign on bonus paid in 3 installments following successful completion of training and the 90 day probationary period
- Outstanding and affordable benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and company HSA contribution in 31 days or less
- Great hours: Monday – Friday Central Time Hours, No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays
- 401(k) with up to a 6% match that is fully vested from day one
- PTO provided on date of start plus 11 paid holidays
- Yearly performance bonus of $2,000
- Remote opportunity with company-provided equipment
- Paid 4 week training
- Team-oriented, collaborative group of peers
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- This is a remote position.
What We Do:
- Committed to delivering the best insurance products for our customers
- Invested in the success of our team members
- Engaged as a diverse group of individuals working together to go the extra mile
- Recognized as multi-year Best Places to Work by Arkansas Business
What You'll Do:
- Demonstrate in both word and action a high quality of care, service, and accountability
- Answer a high volume of calls related to complex and sensitive insurance benefits and claims issues
- Communicate professionally and empathetically to make it easy for members and employers to understand and access their benefits
- Exhibit our commitment to providing peace of mind
- Ensure we remain the preferred choice for employers, insurance agents, and brokers in our distribution network
- Provide exceptional service by listening, understanding, and demonstrating empathy for the caller's needs and situation
- Review and proficiently explain coverage provisions, claims statuses, and claims decisions
- Navigate multiple computer systems as sources of customer information to answer inquiries, troubleshoot claims, and investigate payment discrepancies
- Demonstrate proficiency in our products and services
- Respond to questions from members, employers, and brokers regarding claims, policies, and billing requests
- Maintain well-written notes on all service interactions in a Customer Management System (Salesforce)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working in Life, Health, or Supplemental Insurance
- Ability to maintain punctual and regular attendance is a minimum expectation
- Experience working in a high volume call center environment is required
- Ability to listen to the customer's question, probe for appropriate information, and understand the underlying need
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to express verbal and written information clearly and professionally
- Strong critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in and navigate through multiple administrative systems to locate information, investigate, and resolve questions
- Ability to be self-sufficient, manage time in a scheduled work environment and work well with other team members
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understand the sensitivity of customer data and demonstrate the ability to protect both customer and business information
- Ability to maintain perfect attendance during the 4 week training period
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of call center experience
- Demonstrated career stability
- Or, equivalent military experience
JOB URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/USA1002USAL/JobBoard/003df104-d0d0-4233-8068-07ba35aacc79/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=acacc7ca-0a1a-422f-8c71-6535687a91a5&postingId=f3e4714f-32b8-4af0-abdc-5328920a1d8e
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.