What you'll do
- Become an Edpuzzle expert
- Handle cases daily and respond in a timely manner via Zendesk
- Host video calls to assist with teacher trainings or troubleshooting
- Work with the aim of getting your inbox down to 0 at the end of the day
- Maintain a consistent message in alignment with the Edpuzzle brand
- Improve the quality of your responses, support resources (macros and help center articles), and overall user experience based on data
- Identify trends to suggest potential macros (customer support email templates) or articles for the Help Center
- Anticipate and reduce potential future cases
- Meet virtually with your manager to set tasks and goals
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Use Asana and Slack to manage tasks and communicate with the rest of the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Email, phone, and video chat skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker: you’re unafraid to use data to problem-solve and inform your decisions
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Flexible and willing to adapt quickly
- Unintimidated by new technology and a fast learner
- Bold – Go forward with confidence
- You always move forward with confidence without dwelling too much on prior mistakes or over-celebrating prior successes.
- Avid learner – Stay curious
- You stay curious and explore new ideas. You are proactive and enjoy adding “new tools” to your skills and knowledge.
- Dedicated – Love what you do
- You are enthusiastic and love what you do as well as you are uncomfortable staying too long in your comfort zone.
- Good-natured – Treat others with respect
- You treat others respectfully, equally, and fairly. Your morals and ethics do not bend while being able to adapt to different situations.
- Edpuzzler – Two brains think better than one
- You know that two brains think better than one and take advantage of that to solve common goals. You solve issues together and celebrate together.
- Resourceful – Attack the problem from a new angle
- You are resourceful and you find creative solutions no matter what the constraints are, even if you have to invent a solution from scratch by your own initiative.
Education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of related experience required
- At least one year of Zendesk experience required
- Expert experience using Zendesk or other CS tools
- Experience with macros and Help Center articles
About remote positions
- High-speed internet connection required.
- Full-time position
- 40 hours per week
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or chosen workspace.
- Receive guidance from your manager and ask all the questions you need.
- Meet with your manager on a weekly basis to review status and brainstorm new projects to accomplish goals.
- Set daily tasks with your manager initially, over time becoming more autonomous and proactive in proposing new ideas to reach goals.
- Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
What we offer
- Competitive salary at $40,600 – $50,700
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible PTO
- 14 paid holidays
- MacBook, monitor, and flexible work-from-home setup
- Incredible opportunity to grow, learn & build lifetime bonds with other passionate people
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.