JOB SUMMARY FOR DEALER CHAT AGENT:
- Associates utilize exceptional customer service, marketing, and sales techniques to support EV owners and prospective EV owners.
- A typical day would include answering product questions, discussing charging options, providing assistance with product orders or reservations, setting up dealership appointments or responding to a frustrated customer while taking ownership of each situation and offering a personalized, value-driven solution.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DEALER CHAT AGENT:
- Serve as the product experts for electric vehicles and additional EVs in the future
- Assist customers via chat, phone, and email with product, reservation, ordering, dealership, service, home-charging and and recall-related questions
- Take ownership of customer interaction and ensure that all customer questions are answered
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-12:00am EST and Saturday and Sundays 12p-9p EST (group has multiple shifts – shift swaps occur multiple times a year so candidates need to be able to work during any/all open hours)
- Continuously aim to improve customer satisfaction, productivity and efficiency by making recommendations that benefit the customer making their EV buying and owning experience better
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR DEALER CHAT AGENT:
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service related profession
- Computer navigation and typing proficiency
- Strong reading comprehension, oral and written communication and skills
- A positive self-starter that possess a strong work ethic, an ability to meet/exceed deadlines, organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong attention to detail
- College Degree Preferred
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR DEALER CHAT AGENT:
- Strategic agility/acumen
- Ability to filter/process who is on the line (product loyalist, conquest person, etc.) and think differently about who they are/their perspective and issues
- Ability to quickly learn our EV products and use that knowledge to answer customer questions on features and specifications of the vehicle
- Ability to transfer learnings from one call to the next – ability to synthesize inputs from customers, distill issues – recommend solutions – ask for help/input – etc.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.'
$20 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Call center: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.