Website Hunter Douglas Window Fashions
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
The primary responsibility of a Customer Support Representative (CSR) at Hunter Douglas Fabrication is to provide excellent service and support to both internal and external customers. Typically acting as the first point of contact for most customer inquiries, CSRs must be knowledgeable in all product, programs, process, and policy. A successful Customer Service Representative will uphold the Company vision, mission, and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer service strategy.
What youll do?
- Answers incoming phone calls and email to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary. Enter orders, check order status, process returns and repairs, resolve challenges, answer product questions, and escalate dealer complaints as necessary.
- Understands the importance of excellent follow‐up and pursues customer satisfaction relentlessly by resolving all service requests timely and to completion. Demonstrates confidence in his/her answers and works with team leads, supervisors and others to resolve open issues.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of all policy and processes established for the position. Offers suggestions to improve our overall quality, service, and effectiveness.
- Can effectively communicate with team members, peers, and customers both verbally and in written form while maintaining an upbeat/ positive attitude. Is effective in multi‐tasking while maintaining a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of the job.
- Is capable of learning and utilizing various systems to support the job requirements. Is proficient in SAP ERP, SAP CRM, phone ACD systems, Direct Web Intranet, online knowledgebase, email/chat, and other systems. Has a willingness and aptitude to learn new technologies and follows all established guidelines to use those systems.
- Understands the importance of training and education and meets the established objectives from local management. Seeks out support for areas requiring improvement.
- Can effectively build and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external customers. Cooperates with team members and demonstrates willingness for continuous improvement.
- Meets or exceeds all department established goals and objectives as communicated by the local management.
Who you are?
- Two or more years of experience in providing quality Customer Service in either a call center or retail environment is preferred.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks while remaining accurate and precise. Maintains a very low order entry error percentage and dollar amount.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively when talking with customers and employees.
- Works well with others, takes time to help customers and co‐workers achieve their objectives and goals.
- Identifies problems, gathers data, develops and assesses alternative courses of action, and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions using all available information.
- Is continuously looking for new ways to solve customer problems. Offers up suggestions and supports all efforts to generate sales growth for the Company.
- Works service issues or tasks to completion and is relentless in follow‐
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively listen and comprehend detail.
- Can establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks and takes action based upon personal conviction and intuition.
- Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude throughout, and can influence co‐workers and customers by not dwelling on the negative.
Working Remote Details
- The role will work Monday-Friday 11:30am – 8pm ET/8:30am – 5pm PT
- Must provide your own Internet provider and speed(50 Mbps), quiet workspace, personal equipment for desk, chair, and office supplies
- As of right now, Hunter Douglas will reimburse up to $100 for monthly internet expenses. The guidelines are that the employee has worked at least half of the month and submits their bill within 2 months of the bill due date through Concur. This is submitted to change at the Company’s discretion.
What's in it for you?
- Annual base salary range: $16
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- A company culture that prioritizes internal development and professional growth
- Time off with pay
- 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness programs and product discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.50 per hour
- Work from home
- 2 years
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have previous experience working 100% remote?
- Do you have 2+ years of experience in customer service?
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.