Website Book of the Month
At Book of the Month, we aim to deliver an experience that our members love. Our Member Services team plays a critically important role in delivering this experience. In this role, you will communicate directly with our members by phone, email, and social media to help them join, manage their membership, choose which books to read, and provide solutions to any unexpected problems they experience with their membership. If you love books and readers, have great verbal and written communication skills, and are passionate about being a part of a high growth team – this could be the job for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver high-quality member support via phone, email, and social media.
- Build a positive relationship with our members, and ensure that they have the best book discovery and membership experience possible.
- Work with our third party agents on various phone and email escalations when needed.
- Contribute to internal team operational processes and tasks where needed.
- Contribute to team policies and best practices based on what our members are saying.
- You love books! You’re a passionate reader, and enjoy chatting with other readers.
- You have a service oriented personality.
- You think on your feet, learn quickly, and enjoy finding creative ways to solve problems.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills – including excellent grammar skills.
- You are familiar with ecommerce and are great with technology.
- You’re positive, proactive, and possess a “no task too small” attitude.
- You are available and willing to work varying shifts, including weekends.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Experience in a customer service related position preferred.
- Positive attitude. You are able to remain poised and maintain a friendly disposition while handling challenging customer interactions.
- You take a proactive approach to challenges and have a passion for making things right.
- Detail-oriented, with a laser focus on quality and high standards for achievement.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and/or interest in e-commerce preferred.
- Ability to work weekends and varied shifts according to business needs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bookofthemonth.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.