The Customer Care Specialist provides professional, quality, and “best in class” service for existing and prospective customers by using a consultative approach. The Customer Care Specialist is passionate about helping customers, maintains thorough customer follow-up and has attention to detail to ensure the customer expectations are exceeded. This position involves activities including but not limited to inbound and outbound phone calls, email, live chat and data entry. This role is responsible for facilitating, analyzing, and resolving customer issues, providing product support and following up to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responds to customer requests via phone, email and live chat.
- Troubleshoots customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions and/or recommendations with a sense of urgency
- Serves as the point of contact for addressing pre and post order, shipment and invoicing needs; including, freight and warranty claims, product returns, replacement orders, customer credits and bills
- Completes daily tasks within pre-established timelines by appropriately prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal direction from management
- Meets team and customer performance metrics, goals and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing, high performing team based environment.
- Manage territory specific key accounts E2E customer experience and maintain account documentation
- Identify potential sales opportunities with customers regarding their product needs, or up selling related products.
- Monitor multiple order statuses and take action on orders not progressing through the order fulfillment cycle and be able to follow them through to fulfillment
- Work closely with the Warehouse team via Salesforce to follow up on orders and address any questions
- Recommend improvements to management in service, product, procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or Minimum of 1 year of customer service work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion
- Be flexible and able to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to rapidly evolving business processes
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle ERP and Google Suite a plus
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi-task effectively and execute tasks with minimum supervision.
To apply for this job please visit careers-sunrun.icims.com.