With more than 800 offices across 42 states, Aspen Dental continues to expand and grow every week in order to help millions of patients get the care they need, today.
Interviews to start right away- Training starts December 13th
Must be able to attend entire 3 week training (closed on Friday, 12/24). Training schedule is M-F 7:00 AM-3:30 PM MST/ 9:00 AM-5:30 PM EST
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
$14.50/hour + monthly bonus
In order to accommodate patient demand and organizational growth, Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), the dental support organization that provides business support to every Aspen Dental office, is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and driven individuals who want to join a thriving organization, right from their own home!
In an effort to best protect all of our employee and staff during this time, our full-time and part-time opportunities are now work-from-home. Virtual training classes begin soon so don’t miss your chance to say YES to a career with Aspen Dental and make an impact in people’s lives. You’ll play a key role in helping offices streamline and consolidate practice efficiency, making it easier for dentists to focus on providing quality patient care. You’ll be part of an organization that offers career development and pathing so that you can better your quality of life while helping patient’s do the same.
- Respond to high volume inbound calls while compassionately handling questions/concerns
- Schedule new patient appointments
- Use trained sales techniques to reach company goals of appointments set and customer satisfaction
- Various duties as assigned by the Call Center Leadership team
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to manage high call volume
- Access to high speed internet
- Desire to exceed customer service expectations
- Experience working in a fast paced, customer driven environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.aspendentaljobs.com.