Performs data entry of home warranty contracts and information into the computer system. Assists with inbound Real Estate calls while resolving issues involving contract coverage. Generates new customer sales.
- Performs data entry of home warranty contracts and information into the computer system.
- Assists realtors account executives and customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence, and/or electronic communication according to all business unit policies, procedures, and contract coverage.
- Enters appropriate documentation according to established guidelines.
- Explains contract coverage as needed.
- Follows up with realtors, account executives, and/or customers to ensure contract coverage and payment issues are resolved.
- Generates new customer sales.
- Maintains current knowledge of all business unit policies, procedures, and programs and completes required continuing education courses.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- 1-3 years of sales experience and/or training required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Sales techniques
- Math skills
- Knowledge of contract coverage, including systems and appliances
- Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit responsemine.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.