Compiles data and prepares invoices, bills of lading and credit memos for billing. Compiles amounts due from records such as purchase orders, sales tickets and charge slips.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes all billing transactions.
- Receives and prepares billing files from a variety of sources to invoice from or upload into billing systems.
- Prints and reads computer files or gathers records and reports to compile needed data.
- Enters/uploads information into billing system or computes amounts due.
- Prepares invoices, listing products and/or services sold and amounts due.
- Prepares/processes credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise or services.
- Prepares/processes credit forms for clients or finance companies.
- Posts transactions to accounting records such as worksheet, ledger or computer files.
- Analyzes posted data to determine if billed dollars are comparable in month over month comparison process.
- Develops/maintains process documentation for each assigned task.
- Assists in special projects.
- Reports process flow issues to Billing Supervisor.
- Interfaces with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of billing principles, practices and processes.
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices.
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and billing systems/processes.
- Skill in data entry.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- If working with federal government contract clients, an employee is required to receive federal government clearance for handling sensitive information. Employee is also required to receive annual security awareness training.
Billing Associate I
Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for job or specialization. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels. Works under close to moderate supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Typically requires less than 1 year of experience in an office setting and/or experience in data entry or arithmetic computation. Clerical type work including filing, mailing, etc. Consults with senior peers on non-complex processes to learn through experience. Requires a High School diploma and typically less than 1 year of experience in an office setting and/or billing experience.
To apply for this job please visit onecallcm.csod.com.