Website Paragon Planners
You will be in the driver’s seat helping your client(s) build and
maintain their relationships: planning the calendar, managing meeting
frequency, and scheduling appointments with optimal drive times for
a successful sales team in the financial industry.
You will call on financial professionals, both existing and prospective
clients. This is primarily phone work with strategic emailing, so clear
communication skills are a must.
You are responsible for your performance. We will provide you with
the training and tools; it’s a win-win!
We are a driven, fun, and enthusiastic team of relationship builders.
Week after week, we help build lasting relationships to expand our
Every scheduling goal we set and call we place on behalf of our
clients is the result of our team working together to make each
other’s ideas stronger.
– Keep the calendar of your assigned client full of appointments
Schedule appointments, plan travel routes and keep your team
– Place a high volume of outbound calls and emails to existing and
– Multi-task at a high-level managing:
– Keep notes and appointments in shared CRMs and calendars real-time
– Meet daily/weekly metrics: Setting 10-18 appointments per week,
– Making 18-20 calls and emails per hour. These numbers will vary by
– Key Characteristics: 1. High Integrity 2. Positive Attitude 3. Strong
– Work Ethic
– Have a competitive drive, desire to learn and grow, be self-motivated
– Accountability: Take ownership of your results on a daily basis
– Communication: The confidence and skills to ask executives for an
appointment over the phone and in an email
To apply for this job please visit paragonplanners.com.