$20 – $32 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
English fluently (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
IT: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are a super, tight-knit, virtual healthcare (therapy) company with one owner and an administrative team of about 7 awesome administrators who are all juggling IT tasks amongst ourselves. As this is not sustainable, we are looking for a new team member–hopefully with some formal tech experience!
Although we have been in business for several years, the changes we made in 2020 qualify us as a startup company. That's fine by us because we have plans to shake up the mental health industry and raise the standard of care to a level unprecedented in any healthcare specialization. But yeah, we're NOT a big company yet.
Although this could be considered an entry level position, it DOES require knowing your way around a Mac, a PC, and various popular software programs such as Wrike, Google Suite/Workspace, Squarespace, Slack, etc. (or at least the ability to teach yourself REALLY quickly on your own time!). It also re
Basically, the bottom line is, you would be the go-to for all IT stuff, whether you knew how to do it or not. So it's pretty important for you to be excellent at communication and stellar at finding answers for yourself.
-This position is part-time (up to 20 hours per week) with the possibility to move to full-time if desired and warranted.
-This position is 100% virtual
- Maintain confidentiality of all client private health information as required by HIPAA (a no-brainer, really)
- Develop, manage, and execute all tasks related to IT projects (cause you know you'll be the catch-all for anything remotely in the area of IT)
- Support employees and clients in identifying and resolving issues with 3rd party software, connectivity, and privacy. (we'll be sure to forward you any complaint emails about our EHR and transfer the “I don't know how this works” hot potato calls your way)
- Squarespace website administration (stuff like metatags, fixing site errors, checking for broken links, and solving those pesky alert emails from Google)
- Manage relationships with vendors and 3rd party providers to provide application support (aka “take up for us” to stop their gaslighting)
- Assist in IT inventory, purchasing, onboarding and other key processes (tell us what NOT to buy)
- Performs IT duties which are more clerical in nature such as back-end website management, forms creation, email set-up, and 3rd party application management (here again, you'll get all the random to-do's that have anything remotely to do with IT like “update the group page to reflect the new group times”)
- Implement effective and regular SEO strategies and practices (anything you would do would be better than what we're currently doing right now TBH)
- Troubleshoot technical issues experienced by employees and clients and serve as a point of escalation for team and users. (i.e. stopping panic attacks when Zoom won't connect)
- Develop and document policies and procedures related to IT including best practices, tools and tips, enhancing internal troubleshooting processes, and safety/privacy. (If you actually finished this, you'd go down in company history as the first one to do so)
- Develop processes for reviewing, testing, documenting and improving practices within the team around security, automation, and issue response. (This task will win you no friends because saying what needs to improve pales in comparison to actually DOING it–just sayin)
- Platforms & integrations used: Wrike, Google Workspace w/ Gmail, IntakeQ (EHR), Squarespace, Zoom, Telzio, and plenty of other random ones
Applicants should have working knowledge of the following:
-Mac & Windows
-Diverse IT skills
-Familiarity with advanced IT terminology
-Must be over 18
-Must pass a background check including credit report
-Fluent speaker of English
-Good written and verbal communication skills
-2 years of job experience
Please include a cover letter with your resume and include a sentence about what you most liked about our job post.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- IT: 2 years (Preferred)
- English fluently (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.