Recruiting Associate (Remote – Part time)
Forward is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software, and doctors under one roof.
Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs, including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
We’re quickly expanding our telemedicine team, and looking to bring on a motivated customer service professional to support our growing member base. As an Offsite Recruiting Associate, you'll directly contribute to Forward's mission of rebuilding our country’s broken healthcare system. Our ideal candidate is someone who is hardworking, energized by helping others, and is a determined problem-solver.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help our team locate high-quality candidates that meet a variety of requirements in experience, education, and trajectory
- Facilitate information transfers and streamline handoffs with other parties in the recruiting pipelines, ensuring that our leads receive the best experience possible
- Demonstrate empathy and problem-solving skills as you answer questions, address issues, and coordinate with teammates
- Iterate constantly, leveraging user feedback and your operational experience to improve on what we’ve built
- Create loyalty among users by contributing to the overall Forward experience
- Work collaboratively with a team of peers to solve issues and complete various recruiting tasks
- You'll have the flexibility to work remotely from the comfort of your own home
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Detail-oriented. Nothing gets past you – you cross your T's and dot your I's with great pride.
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes, and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services
- Passionate about helping people and finding the right fit for the team. Recruiting experience is not necessary, but is a big plus.
- Looking to work 10+ hours per week
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Apple M1, Intel i3, AMD Ryzen, or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
Please let us know during the interview process if you have concerns with any of these requirements. *We are not currently hiring residents of CA*
JOB URL: https://jobs.lever.co/goforward/89acdfb8-573e-49e4-825f-7c94af266380
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.