Computer Programs & Systems, Inc
Full Job Description
Description: The Claims Support Specialist is responsible for providing ongoing support to our customers related to the TruBridge RCM CORE modules. This includes, but is not limited to: Claims Management, Claims Submission and Scrubbing, and Remittance Management. Responsibilities include working with clients to troubleshoot issues, analyze payer issues, and providing support related to the RCM modules.
- Assist customers with ongoing support, troubleshooting issues, and training related to the TruBridge RCM software.
- Analyze payer claim and remittance data
- Utilize the TruBridge RCM software functionalities to help clients achieve desired outcomes
- Works directly with customers to resolve support cases.
- Excellent Communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work issues to resolution
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Understanding of healthcare billing
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Earn Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident insurance, ID Theft Insurance
- Flexible Spending or Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.