Join the fast-growing company that is changing the way drug therapies are managed. Help curb the fastest rising spend problem of the US Healthcare system. VIVIO Health is on a mission to help make data the basis for clinical decision-making. VIVIO’s evidence-based, data-driven specialty drug management and cost control solution has improved healthcare outcomes and lowered costs for large self-insured employers since 2016.
The Provider Support Representative communicates with Doctors’ offices and other medical staff members and processes requests related to VIVIO plan members via inbound and outbound provider calls, faxes and emails. Success in this role requires proficiency in the use of our technology system to enable the accurate processing of information for new and existing members. We are looking for people who have a strong work ethic, are impeccably organized, focused, proactive and can make an immediate impact.
- Handle a high volume of complex calls and other communications with Doctor offices, pharmacies, drug manufacturers and PBMs (pharmacy benefit managers).
- Resolve and maintain 100% follow-through on provider questions, requests and open items relating to members and the VIVIO Health program.
- Use our technology solutions to effectively capture the right information about our members and communicate it as necessary.
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and company best practices.
- Successfully complete other assigned administrative tasks including but not limited to reporting and resolution for eligibility, adjudication and fill details.
- A quiet home-based office environment.
- At least one year of customer service/call center experience in a high-volume environment.
- At least one year of appropriate healthcare experience. Educational experience in healthcare is a plus.
- You are passionate about improving healthcare, helping people, and have a successful track record interacting with a diverse population
- You are an exceptional communicator who can quickly get up to speed with the VIVIO Health program.
- You are tech-savvy and can navigate through technology with ease
- You are responsible and reliable and take ownership of your work while looking to constantly improve your performance.
- Work a consistent 5-hour shift Monday through Saturday.
- Must be able to work between the hours of 6 am-5 pm PST.
- Must be available for training beginning 5/2/2022
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Teams and soft-phone applications like Ring Central, Amazon Connect etc.
- You are bilingual in English and Spanish.
VIVIO Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal, state or local municipal law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Regular Part-time position, 25-30 hours per week. Consistent 5-hour shift Monday through Saturday.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.