JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
This position is open as of 4/15/2017.
Marketing Project Manager / Work From Home / 50% Travel
Do you want to Work from Home?
If yes to both, READ ON!
We are a Professional Services firm headquartered in Denver, looking for a Marketing Project Manager to work with one of our Clients in San Francisco. You will be working on a Customer Experience project within the Marketing Department for a REIT Company!
This is a Contract to Hire (period of 3-6 months) during which you can WORK FROM HOME, with infrequent trips to the client site! After the project ends (and you are converted to a full time employee), you will be required to travel 50% of the time to our other clients around the US.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience working full time as a consultant, in a consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with managing a portfolio of projects
- Experience working with Proof of Concepts
Icing on the cake!
- Customer Experience Projects
- Marketing background in the commercial real estate industry
- Global company experience
- REIT Experience
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 Companies!
- GREAT Company Culture, StartUp Work Environment
- Upward Mobility
What You Will Be Doing
- Define and manage project scope and budget, identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Coordinate various work activities to ensure deliverables are timely, accurate, and handed-off appropriately.
- Ensure project documentation is maintained, securely stored, and disseminated to appropriate team members, end users, support personnel, and key stakeholders.
- Detailed project planning and control (develop project plan, resolve cross-functional project issues, manage project progress and performance, etc.)
- Report to Director, Global Customer Experience (and the SVP Head of Global Marketing)
What's In It for You
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Company-paid Vision Plan
- HSA & FSA
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- 401k with Company Match (3%)
Or simply email a short blurb of you relevant experience and a resume to
Please click the 'Apply Online' button to apply.
Required SkillsProject Management, marketing, Consulting, REIT Experience
If you are a good fit for the Marketing Project Manager / Work From Home position, and have a background that includes:
Project Management, marketing, Consulting, REIT Experience and you are interested in working the following job types:
Marketing, Sales, Management
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Find out more...