Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working.
Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. To help achieve that goal, we’re looking for a Curation Specialist with a passion for content. As a Curation Specialist you will work closely with the creators, shopping, and product marketing teams, to source content from our billions of Pins to bring the best content to our users. If you are on-trend with everything from fashion, home decor, and beauty ideas, to recipes, quotes and travel inspiration then you’ll be great for this role!
What you’ll do:
- Curate content; find us the best content quickly across all holidays, events, and topics.
- Write copy to pair with our curation, including titles and descriptions.
- Maintain guidelines that can be used across teams and markets about what great inspirational, diverse, actionable, and shoppable content is on Pinterest.
- Contribute to plans for editorial events and holidays; help us trend forecast.
- Be a Pinterest expert; identify diverse and high-quality creators, brands, publishers, and domains whose content will be featured in our products.
- Analyze datasets to make informed decisions about curation.
What we’re looking for:
- Impeccable writing and communications skills. Experience writing across several verticals Pinterest is known for.
- Avid Pinner, with a solid understanding of our product.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to work well and be flexible in a fast-moving environment, managing multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Team player, with a track record of demonstrating ownership and willingness to participate in the team’s success.
- Awareness and understanding of tech industry standards and practices.
- Experience across several verticals but most importantly: fashion, home decor, food, and beauty.
- Strong awareness of diversity and the latest shopping and retail trends, as well as brands and creators.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and a strong ability to work cross-functionally as well as independently.
- Ability to work with large data sets and keep the quality high.
- Proficient with Excel, G Suite (Google docs, sheets and slides).
- 2+ years of work experience demonstrating editorial judgment and managing projects.
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
- The estimated salary range for this contract position is $34 – $40 /hour based on experience and location.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
JOB URL: https://www.pinterestcareers.com/job/16737480/curation-specialist-contract-remote/
To apply for this job please visit www.pinterestcareers.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.