Are you an enthusiast or even a pro photographer and like to blog (using WordPress)?
Do you have some spare time each month?
Then PhotoWorkout may be the right place for you!
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
PhotoWorkout.com publishes almost daily about photography: software reviews, gear comparisons, tips, how to's, and more.
What we expect from our photography freelance writers:
- You must be an active user of digital cameras, lenses, and photo editing software.
- You are based in the US and can occasionally receive and review gear and photo prints.
- You have blogging and social media experience (please share your work).
- rate per word (it should include online research, one revision request)
- your hourly rate (for WordPress formatting and editing outdated content)
The deliverable is straightforward: you submit 2 articles every two weeks (on our WordPress CMS). So approximately 4 articles a month.
Topics will be assigned in Asana and you can discuss with our editor any preferences with regards to topics.
Important: You must be willing to use your own name, profile, and social media links (we do not accept pen-name writers).
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.