StarMark Imaging is a Kodak Pro Lab serving photographers throughout the Mid-Atlantic. We are looking for qualified individuals to assist us with our production needs. Normal hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. This position is available for on-location and remote work.
Job details include and are not limited to:
- Reporting to a team lead for daily / weekly tasks.
- Follow our production schedule worksheet and keep up-to-date as jobs arrive and are completed.
- Accurately identify and match images / print products per customers' specific needs.
- Post client gallery images to our shopping cart upon completion of job.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure all orders are complete and accurate.
- Set up and create additional specialty digital products per customers' specifications and requests.
- Correspond with customers if corrections or reprints are necessary.
Qualified individuals must have knowledge of the following software / hardware:
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Proficient with PC computers and learning our workflow software to complete tasks.
- Proficient with using online apps (specifically Google Suite)
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office suite.
- A photography background is a plus.
- Prior experience with photo editing / manipulation is a plus.
Individuals must bring the following traits:
- An excellent work ethic
- Ability to handle time sensitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work by yourself and with a team
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Computer operation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.