JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
BroadPath is hiring experienced Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives to work from home! Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives will receive inbound calls from current health insurance members responding to inquiries regarding benefit and eligibility information and prescription status. Representatives may also make outbound calls to members regarding prescription issues.
Join our team of Customer Service professionals who have exceptional experience and are dedicated to excellence. This position offers a great part-time schedule for training and production! Candidates must be able to commit to 25 hours per week, 10:00am-3:00pm Eastern, Monday-Friday. As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera, and USB Headset.
- Explain plans, procedures, protocols, benefits, services and any other necessary information to the members
- Adhere to all call metrics as set forth by the client including Schedule Adherence, Average Handling Time, After Call Work and CSAT scores (Customer Satisfaction Scores) if applicable
- Have excellent schedule adherence - time management is a must
- Be dependable, organized and service minded
- Have quality focus and are detail oriented
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Review and Agree to BroadPath’s Bhive Agreement
- Participate and Collaborate in BroadPath’s Bhive Engagement Platform
- REQUIRED: Minimum of one year recent pharmacy customer service experience in a call center setting
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude)
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Positive attitude and ability work independently from home, as well as with a team
- Ability to work a set part-time schedule: 10:00am-3:00pm Eastern, Monday-Friday
- 100% attendance during training
- Responsible for providing your own 19" monitor or larger with VGA or HDMI port with corresponding cable, USB wired mouse, ethernet cable, and optional USB wired keyboard
- Responsible for having 5Mbps download and 2Mbps upload speed
- Responsible for returning BroadPath equipment upon conclusion of your engagement
- Previous successful work at home experience
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.