Join Foodsmart in helping millions of members find an easier path to putting healthy, sustainable food on the table for their families, and help members with chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer overcome their conditions. We work with employers and health plans to make this a reality. Our Registered Dietitians work with individuals to create personalized meal plans and nutrition guidance, backed by our Foodsmart platform, that create sustainable eating behavior change. Our integrated healthy food marketplace, including partners such as Walmart, Instacart, Grubhub, and others, allow individuals to go from meal planning to grocery delivery in minutes.
We’ve been published in major clinical publications, and currently serve >20% of the Fortune 500 and 4 out of 5 major health plans. We are a Series C startup based in San Francisco and support a remote working model.
What We're Looking For
You are passionate about improving people’s lives on a massive scale through the power of nutrition and technology. You are excited about working with members, patients, and platform users to make sure that our patients have a great experience using our products and meeting with our dietitians. You’re tech-savvy, problem solver, detail-oriented, and a quick learner at using digital platforms. This role provides customer technical support for users of our healthy eating digital wellness platform and supporting food subsidy programs to help our patients order healthy food.
- Work with team members through our help desk system to effectively and efficiently provide support to our users, patients, and clients
- Provide tier 1 technical support through our customer support platform to solve user, patient and client issues
- Provide support for food subsidy programs to help customers order healthy groceries & prepared meals
- Partner with engineering and telehealth operations teams to communicate and resolve issues
- Be courteous and helpful to patients, customers, and dietitians using phone, email, and video to troubleshoot and provide guidance
- Monitor our customer support platform to meet team goals, proactively identify user experience problems, and find solutions
- Be a team player to help our telehealth program grow quickly
- Jump in to support other customer & patient support needs
Requirements & Preferred Experience
- Previous customer technical service experience via email and/or phone
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve client issues in real time
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and skills
- Strong attention to detail, clear communication, and problem-solving skills to resolve user issues efficiently
- Experience with SSO technologies such as SAML and/or OAuth (preferred)
- Experience with eligibility files/systems and walking clients through sign up process (preferred)
- Experience working in healthcare and/or wellness fields (preferred)
- Experience working at a high growth stage tech startup (preferred)
- Previous experience using Mac OS, Google Drive, and Zendesk at the enterprise level (preferred)
Benefits, Perks, & Other Details
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible & remote location (Denver area preferred)
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance
- 401k, bonus, & stock options
- Salary $38,000 – $42,000 annually, depending on experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.