JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Busy consulting firm in NYC specializing in continuing education seeks an organized, reliable self-starter with a great attitude to support a friendly virtual team. Help Administrative Assistant with various tasks, projects, and events. Position is available immediately. This is a great opportunity for a college student, stay-at-home parent, retiree, or someone looking to earn extra income working at home.
-- Part time, 15-20 flexible hours per week, telecommute.
-- $10 per hour, no benefits.
-- Diverse projects. Additional projects available, if interested.
-- Perfect for a college student, stay-at-home parent, or retiree.
• Quiet home office or workspace, computer, Internet access and phone.
• Expertise in -- Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel, Google Drive
• Detail-oriented, flexible, organized, takes initiative, comfortable working independently
• Able to prioritize, multi-task, follow up, and meet deadlines.
• Great attitude, honest, and reliable.
• One year of admin or office experience.
• Available to work 15-20 hours per week.
• Knowledge of social work, continuing education is a plus.
CAREER IDEA: If you're interested in a flexible, full time income - read more about becoming a proofreader. I recently interviewed someone just like you and I that makes over $3,000 a month proofreading from anywhere in the world on her iPad! Proofread Anywhere: An Expert Guide and Interview She offers a FREE 7-Day Course too!
Find out more...