Part-time, REMOTE Customer Service for life insurance
NO Cold Calling, NO Selling! No insurance experience necessary, we'll train you, but you must have a valid state life insurance license on your start date.
20-30 hours per week available. Family friendly flex shifts available – days, nights & weekends.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
This is a busy call center job where you will be running quotes and completing applications using our scripts and procedures. It's fun and easy with no selling pressure. In business model, all customers have self-quoted at our website or are calling in to request quotes from partner sites. We do not purchase leads from anybody and we do not make cold calls. Every lead we speak to is fresh and real.
* LifeQuotes.com, 37 years in business, profitable, no debt.
* Compensation: $20 per hour to start, $22 if bilingual
Benefits Offered to Part-Timers
Flexible Hours, up to $10,000 per year student debt payoff assistance
Employment Type: Part-Time, 20-30 hrs. per week.
Why Work with LifeQuotes.com?
* Great people, great pay, NO cold calling, great benefits, low turnover culture, family-friendly hours
- 102,000 customer reviews grade us at 4.6-Stars!
- “2017 Life Insurance Innovation” award winner… Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association
- “The premier Web site in terms of details and ease of use…” — Yahoo! FINANCE
- Ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger’s
- Named a “100 Most useful website” by MSN Money
- Past Winner: Forbes’ “Best of the Web“
- The best web site I’ve found…” — Dallas Morning News
- “…we'd recommend you do your insurance shopping here…” — Barron's
- “…outstanding – as good as a Web site on insurance can possibly be. Hats off and a gold star to the top insurance site on the Web.” — Insurance for Dummies
- Answer inbound phone calls, provide scripted dialogue, stay friendly
- Make outbound follow up calls to those who've self-quoted at our website
- Assist customers in completing their applications
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 4 year college degree with business or business-related major.
- Must be able to talk to customers and enter information on a keyboard at the same time
- No insurance experience is necessary! Our scripted approach enables rapid training with no stress
- Must obtain and hold a valid life insurance producer license in your state at your expense on start date
- Part-Timers must commit to no less than 20 hours per week
- Must have no history of criminal conviction
- Must have no bankruptcy history, no bad credit, no current overdue debts, no pending court dates of any kind (the insurance companies that we work with have highly selective guidelines regarding financial background)
- A state life insurance license is required on your start date
- Must not owe any insurance company any money
- Must have excellent verbal, writing and computer skills
- Must be ready, willing and able to adhere to set scripts and procedures (all of your inbound and outbound calls are recorded and graded)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well
- Must be able to take and pass all of our basic aptitude, background and proficiency assessments (about 2 hours)
LifeQuotes.com is a family-friendly and professional environment! We have a wide variety of shifts available for you to choose from.
These buyers are calling us to buy or running their own quotes at www.lifequotes.com driven by our national advertising and partner relationships. When such requests come in, your job is to be friendly and genuinely helpful.
Please apply online and we'll give you a call.
Perhaps you've seen our national ads in Forbes, Kiplinger's, SmartMoney, Fortune, USA Today and Money magazines. The customers from these publications are really nice and easy to work with. Checkout their review of us: https://www.lifequotes.com/liferequest/customerReview.jsp
LifeQuotes.com, a 37 year-old insurance brokerage rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, is now interviewing for friendly customer service/general office workers. From this entry level position, you could easily earn and work your way up to your choice of sales, journalism, management, marketing, public relations, advertising, accounting, statistical analysis, life insurance case management or more. We operates an award-winning online insurance exchange and a safe, solid, 35 year-old company, founded in 1984.
We treat our employees like gold. In April 2009 MSN Money named us a “Top 100 Most Useful Website.” We have an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's magazine.
Our radio, TV, direct mail and partnership traffic produces thousands of people asking to buy life insurance per month. We sell about 20,000 life polices per year and we've sold 400,000 policies using this model. Our customers can buy online or buy by phone.
Thanks for reading our Indeed ad. Please apply online.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Required)
- State Life Insurance License (Required)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Work Location: Remote
State Life Insurance License (Required)
English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.