Website AdvaCare Systems
For over twenty-five years, AdvaCare Systems has been a leading provider of Durable Medical Equipment to hospice organizations and skilled-nursing facilities throughout the Midwest. Our mission is to be the premier, outcome-driven DME provider in the Midwest. We will achieve this mission by providing the best products and services, through a dedicated staff of knowledgeable, caring individuals who understand the emotional impact of care, and are committed to providing end-of-life quality.
The Customer Service Representative is a call center position responsible for being the first point of contact for all of AdvaCare’s internal and external customers.
- Answer phones in a friendly, professional, customer-centric manner.
- Schedule deliveries, pickups, maintenance, and repairs for all facilities, home care, and hospice providers.
- Act as a customer liaison on issues of product availability, equipment assessments, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Point of primary contact for all customer service related issues.
- Create and maintain files for all hospice home patients.
- Remote work
- Empathy, passion, and enthusiasm for helping those in need.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask across multiple web-based order entry platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compose clear, concise messages via email and instant message.
- Ability to speak clearly and articulately when working with internal and external customers on the phone.
- Strong computer/systems skills (Microsoft Office Suite, etc)
- Access to home office set up including the following:
- Reliable internet connection
- Confirmed speed test results to ensure connection meets job requirements
- Internet speed ratio 10/2 or higher, broadband or better
- Latency 20ms or less (can be discussed during pre-screening)
- Reliable PC/laptop with the following system specs:
- Operating system Windows 10 or greater (Chromebooks, tablets, or Mac based products are not compatible)
- At least 4 GB RAM, 5 GB free space
- Microphone and speakers or free USB port to connect headset
- Must be able to start on June 25, 2022
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays from 12:30pm-9:00pm CT
- Training for this position will be conducted remotely and will require the applicant to acquire job proficiency via video chat, online tutorials and knowledge checks.
- Must be available for a 7 week training held on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30am-9:00pm CT.
- All applicants must pass a national criminal background check in order to be considered for the position.
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=7aec62864f5a8cb8
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.