Feel Good Media
Job Title: Part-Time Content Writer For Tattoo Site
Feel Good Media is seeking a regular writer with experience writing about tattoos/tattooing. The website that Feel Good Media operates provides reviews and advice regarding tattoos, tattooing, tattoo care, tattoo equipment, tattoo designs, etc. to readers, and we’re seeking a team member to create content that will suit the needs of a captive and eager audience.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
As a writer, you will receive regular content assignments from the manager and editor, and you will be expected to complete the assignment within the guidelines given. Article topics can vary but may include product reviews, advice/how-to/tips posts, “best of” posts, and feature articles. Other projects may be requested as the working relationship grows. Further revisions may be requested after work is submitted for review.
- Native English speaker.
- The ability to write at least two articles per week. These articles usually are about 1000-2500 words each, but on occasion may require more or less. More articles may be requested (but would not be mandatory) over time.
- The ability to implement editor feedback into future writing.
- Experience writing for online venues and websites.
- Experience with tattoos/tattooing. This includes basic product knowledge, safety procedures, and standard practices.
- Familiarity with AP style.
- Can complete standard article requests within three days’ time.
- Strong research skills.
- Can take SEO concerns into consideration when writing content.
- Can keep a consistent line of communication open with managers and editors.
- Familiarity with Google Docs & Google Sheets
Additional Preferences but not required
- A degree in English or a closely related field.
Previous experience writing with WordPress in mind preferred.
- Knowledge of how to tailor content so that it can maintain a strong social media presence.
What We Provide
- Compensation will be .06 cents per word, with the potential for raises and changes to be made for non-standard projects.
- Tools and training that are necessary for the success of your writing.
Please Do the Following When Submitting Your Application:
- In your application please put the word “tattoo ink” at the top. Applications that do not follow this step will be disregarded.
- Please include three samples of your work.
- Answer the questions below
Answer the following:
- What types of writing have you done in the past?
- What skill sets do you have that make you think you would be a perfect fit for this position?
- What is your experience with tattoos and the tattoo industry?
- What is your experience writing about topics in this niche?
- What is your availability to work?
- What separates your writing from the rest?
- Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?
Submitting your application
Submit any other information or documents that you think will be helpful in reviewing your application.
Send your application to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.