JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
**Not positive this is work at home.
Regus is the world’s leading provider of professional workplaces on demand.
To lead the flexible workplace revolution.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) in conjunction with the rest of the centre team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all business centre customer, visitors and prospective clients.
The CSR is an extension of our clients business ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while we manage their office needs
Key Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service
- Responsible for the day to day running of the centre and providing services including:
- Managing switchboards; handling calls of various internal /external clients as well as various Regus areas of business
- Managing meeting room booking system
- Preparing offices for move-in/ move-outs
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, set up and queries
- Resetting Meeting Rooms to accommodate bookings
- Administrative tasks- delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies,
- Demonstrate ownership of the centre to ensure the centre is ‘show ready’ at all times-
- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of business centre to include offices, meeting rooms and communal areas
- Contributes to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities to promote Regus products and services
- Duties may vary depending on centre needs
Key Skills and Experience & Competencies
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Effective and professional communication skills in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further programmes to assist in the day to day centre operations
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Embraces Change
- Takes Ownership and uses initiative
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
- New and existing customers (In-house clients, Meeting Room Clients, Virtual Office Clients)
- Centre team
- Line manager
Full Time / Part Time Full Time
Contract Type Permanent
CAREER IDEA: If you're interested in a flexible, full time income - read more about becoming a proofreader. I recently interviewed someone just like you and I that makes over $3,000 a month proofreading from anywhere in the world on her iPad! Proofread Anywhere: An Expert Guide and Interview She offers a FREE 7-Day Course too!
Find out more...