Website Schoolhouse of Wonder
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct general ledger
- Performing partial checks of the posting process
- Conducting data entry, both manual and utilizing import software
- Carrying out other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Willingness and ability to adjust to changing conditions and priorities.
- Self-motivated and proactive, exercise sound judgment, lead by example, and enjoy both independent and team projects.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, accuracy, and high-quality work in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical and data management skills.
- Strong relationship management skills, demonstrate respect for co-workers and have a proven ability to work well with various personalities.
- Personal qualities such as integrity, credibility, sense of humor, enthusiasm, initiative, competence, and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Commitment to individual and organizational excellence in a growth-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in personal computer use, preferably with extensive experience with Quickbooks Online.
- English/Spanish bilingual
- Experience with SaasAnt
- Knowledge of nonprofit accounting.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.