Website Goodway Group
Goodway Group is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to help drive our growth and help our Retail Media Network clients reach their goals through omnichannel paid media. Extra points for experience working with retail media networks, working with larger, national accounts and a comfort level in a client-facing capacity. This is a fully-remote, US based role.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you employ a Swiss Army knife mentality, capable of leveraging a variety of operational skill sets in your toolbox. Your expertise ultimately drives successful marketing outcomes for our clients through the strategic design, implementation, and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns, specifically within Social Marketing. Working closely with a Media Lead you must possess both a strategic and operational lens that allows you to assist with building thoughtful, client-centric campaigns and provide reporting.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Business Development, Client Experience, and all client success team members to make clients heroes and drive profitable business.
- Will have spent 3+ years in direct response, or growth marketing environments and/or working with brands directly.
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across programmatic, search, and social channels, such that the full media strategy is executed well.
- Create, implement, track, analyze, and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Carefully analyze campaign performance; evaluate and interpret performance-related KPIs.
- Handle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution.
- Assist with campaign planning, providing strategic tactical recommendations with the team and internal strategists.
- Deliver analysis and insights that help clients optimize social media advertising initiatives.
- Preferred background in modeling & forecasting campaigns, but must have experience in data analysis & visualization, including Google Analytics, visual data platforms such as Google Data Studios, SKAI (formally, Kenshoo), Tableau (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc.
- Media Solutions team members must have a general knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms.
- Data Analytics: Dive into daily campaign metrics to find audience insights that can be applied across channels, maximizing performance, and future recommendations as well as drive data storytelling.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to translate strategy, data, and technical set-up requirements with clients, then make sure reporting packages up results in a meaningful way.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours.
- Twice per year we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
- This job description does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
JOB URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/goodwaygroup/jobs/4559449004
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.