JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Padcare Inc. is a privately owned pet recovery contact center contracted in by HomeAgain microchip company with our headquarters located in Syracuse, NY. We are an inbound only contact center available to answer calls from our customers 24 hours a day 7 days a week and have been working directly with HomeAgain for the past 15 years. We handle thousands of phone calls everyday from pet parents calling to update their accounts,, let us know they found a pet or asking us to assist in helping find their lost pet. We currently employ around 100 employees nationwide.
- Full time and part time customer service agents to help our clients.
- PADCARE is a 24/7 operation hiring for ALL SHIFTS, around the clock!
- PADCARE offers up to 80 hours of training, typically Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
- You will be able to train for this position from home
- Hourly pay + incentives
- Set schedule with the same days off every week
A successful candidate will be:
- Self motivated
- An excellent communicator
- Be organized
- A quiet work area with NO distractions.
- A Windows 10 computer.
- High speed internet.
- A headset
- The software
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $12.00 to $12.50 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.