Stanley Black & Decker
Make Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You’ll Do
As an Order Entry Specialist, you’ll be part of our Global Tools and Storage team with the option to work remote or in the Allentown, PA office. You will support our Customer Service daily operational rhythms. This includes entering and maintaining customer account information for orders, entering & processing orders into our Esker system, and contacting customers for missing order specifications via various channels using designated ERP, operating systems and web-based tools.
Success in this role will include the ability to research answers using multiple resources to process orders in a timely manner. This individual will be required to work in a fast-paced environment, have an attention to detail and be well organized. In addition, must demonstrate proficiency in written and verbal communications, along with the ability to utilize, learn and adapt to business processes, product and technology. You’ll get to:
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Order Processing – 75%
- Read and understand incoming POs and align POs to quotes and drawing (if applicable)
- Process incoming orders in a timely manner
- Process and handle customer requests, orders, and other customer related matters pertaining to order coordination and logistics
- Act as a liaison with operations, sales personnel, and other partners to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Communicate daily as needed with internal team, sales, and customers pertaining to missing product information on orders
- Consistently hitting KPIs
- Maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and processes
- Develop proficiencies in learning and processing cross branded orders
- Other duties as assigned by management
Administrative Support – 25%
- Assist and support teams with administrative related matters to include downloading order portals, customer requested documentation, and other work assigned by management
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job…but wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality – at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- 2+ years’ worth of experience within order entry/customer service environment
- Requires High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Associate degree preferred
- Ability to work flexible work hours and overtime if needed
- Minimum of 12 months in current role (Internal Applicant)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Proficiency in SAP preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred but not required
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You’ll Feel
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay. Being part of our team means you’ll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.