JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Education First is actively hiring right now.
Work from home, set your own schedule and connect with adult students from 120 different countries!
We are looking for talented instructors who bring their own teaching style to make the virtual classroom come alive! This is your opportunity to build a career and earn income by teaching adult learners focused on career advancement, university placement and lifelong language learning for personal fulfillment.
As the official language services provider for the Beijng, Sochi, Rio and PyeongChang Olympic Games, EF has designed a platform that uses cutting edge technology to connect teachers with students from all over the world who want to learn English from a native speaker. Our instructors connect from home and succeed by accessing EF's innovative conversational lesson plans to lead classes or creating their own material.
This is the perfect opportunity for stay-at-home parents, students and other professionals looking to benefit from a professional growth opportunity with the world leader in online education.
We'd Love To Meet You If You Are A(an)
• Independent worker and can familiarize yourself with the company's online platform through self-study materials and online support.
• Native English speaker with a Bachelor's degree in any field.
• TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certified, where certificate can be earned while on the job.
• Experienced teacher, coach and/or mentor, which is preferred but not required.
• Culturally aware, and highly skilled in communicating with and motivating others
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Access to a headset, personal computer with webcam and stable Ethernet connection
Compensation: offers start at $12 base rate with opportunities for fee increases; an additional $2/hour for bilingual Portuguese/Russian speakers; this is an independent contractor position.
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.