Research and Data Entry Assistants support Study.com's scaled email outreach effort to get out the word about our resources and product offerings. Our ideal data entry assistants are self-motivated and thoughtful with excellent research and critical thinking skills.
Research and Data Entry Assistants evaluate a variety of websites and find the best contacts for approved sites. Working on multiple, simultaneous projects, you would assess the content of a project's resource, evaluate provided websites as potential linkbuilding partners, and determine whether they fit with the project resource. You would also be responsible for finding the best contact for each approved website.
This is strictly a research role; this position does not require communication with external sites.
Successful candidates for this role will have the following experience or abilities:
- Online research
- Content evaluation and website vetting
- Access to U.S.-based websites
- Critical thinking and evaluation
- Detail oriented
- English language fluency
- Able to work independently
- Responsive to project changes and feedback
The following experience or abilities are helpful to have but not required:
- BuzzStream, Smartsheet, and Microsoft Office
- Data entry
- Link building
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. Work is paid hourly.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a large library of projects for you to select from and work on.
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online.
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions.
Even if you don't meet all the requirements for an Online Research and Data Entry Assistant at Study.com, we encourage you to apply anyway. Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to complete an application and submit your resume!
Our pay range for this role is paid on a per project basis which can slightly fluctuate based on the type of preparation required.
To apply for this job please visit contractorjobs.study.com.