ProofreadingPal proofreads and edits all types of documents.
At ProofreadingPal, we use a two-proofreader model so that every document is proofread and edited by two of our professional proofreaders. We proofread for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and verb tense. We edit for sentence structure, clarity, and style. We also make comments, suggestions, and requests for clarification on every page. Our editors typically earn between $500 to $3,000 per month.
ProofreadingPal is currently seeking qualified applicants who meet one of the following criteria:
1. Are currently employed by or enrolled as a graduate or postgraduate student in an accredited United States college or university and have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
2. Have a graduate degree with a minimum of five years of professional proofreading and editing experience.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent Google search skills.
- Experience proofreading and editing academic papers in various fields of study.
- Experience with several popular writing styles, such as APA, MLA, CMS, AP, and CSE.
- Required software:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (or higher)
- Adobe Standard or Foxit Standard (or higher)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (or higher)
To apply for this job please visit proofreadingpal.com.