Work Location: Canada, remote
Work Schedule: 10-20 hours per week
Engagement Model: Part-time, freelance, online, work-from-home
Project Duration: Continuous
Language(s) Needed: Idiomatic fluency in English
DataForce by TransPerfect is looking for remote freelance English Online Data Raters to join our team in Canada.
As an Online Data Rater you would perform the following: review, evaluate and report on the accuracy of online search queries. This data will be used to develop and improve online search results.
You will not have a set schedule; we ask that you work 10-20 hours each week. You will be able to decide what works best for you, in some cases hours worked could vary each week, based on your availability.
In order to qualify for this role, you will need to carefully review the provided project guidelines. To ensure your understanding, you will then need to pass a test.
- Ability to meet given targets
- Ability to understand feedback and adjust accordingly
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be located in Canada
- Idiomatic fluency in English
- Must have lived in Canada for the past 5 consecutive years
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software
DataForce by TransPerfect is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, the world’s largest provider of language and technology solutions for global business, with offices in more than 100 cities worldwide.
We offer high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our division focuses on gathering, enriching and processing data for Machine Learning in different AI domains.
To apply for this job please visit dataforce.recruitee.com.