Onboarding Specialist – Work at Home
Uscreen is a growing (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content.
Uscreen provides an all-in-one video membership platform. We empower video-based entrepreneurs to monetize subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across platforms (web, mobile, & TV).
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their businesses with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Be a part of a collaborative and new initiative to build out an improved onboarding experience for our most valued customers
- Work with our existing customers (creators, founders, & CEOs) during their first 90 days to help them successfully launch and grow their online video subscription businesses
- Own effective client onboarding, implementation, training, and engagement; as well as provide meaningful strategic insights and recommendations to our clients to ensure their success on our platform
- Establish relationships with new customers, understand their challenges, and offer strategic guidance to help them meet their goals and maximize their ROI
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions aligned with company standards and according to customer needs and objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help ensure a successful and timely launch on the platform
- Host educational onboarding webinars as well as 1:1 trainings
- Mitigate churn during the launch phase by proactively addressing leading indicators
- Communicate with your book of customers via phone, email and text
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of Implementation, Customer Success, and/or Account Management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Ability to work with prospective customers via phone and email
- High sense of urgency and ability to be flexible given the situation
- Willing to work as a team and put the team first
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
Our Commitment to You
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training and workshops to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to a stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible, unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen team
JOB URL: https://uscreen.bamboohr.com/careers/91
To apply for this job please visit uscreen.bamboohr.com.