Website Cass Information Systems, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A DATA CONTROL CLERK POSITION? THIS MAY BE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU.
- 100% REMOTE – 100% FLEXIBLE after training
- Work 25-29 hours per week, Monday-Friday when it fits into your life
- Must complete 2+ weeks paid training program in-person at our Bridgeton office in the St. Louis area
- STARTING PAY is $13 per hour, with production bonuses
- Ideal for stay-at-home parents, caregivers, homeschool parents, etc.
- Position operates and maintains a personal computer reviewing invoices to determine customer liability and codes invoices according to customer and department procedures
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Serve as data control associate by:
- Performing a manual review of all freight invoices to ensure they comply with the customers’ and the department’s procedures.
- Applying codes to bills to expedite the entry of the data in the data entry department.
- Questioning discrepancies between the processing record, customer’s specific codes, freight bills, etc.
- Rejecting all bills which do not meet the individual company and/or standard department procedures by using specific reject codes.
- Understand the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understand the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Develop a complete understanding of Cass generic procedures and customer specific requirements.
- Logically plan workday by understanding and following all priorities.
- Perform duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routine.
- Use organizational skills to ensure no lost or missing bills.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Type 9,000 keystrokes per hour with accuracy.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Good analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive work attitude.
- Consistently work scheduled hours.
- Willing to work extra hours, learn new accounts, etc.
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or account assignments as necessary.
- Ability to attend on-site training for 4+ weeks, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF PREPARATION AND TRAINING NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboarding experience.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.