Cass Information Systems, Inc.
The Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist operates and maintains a personal computer in a work-at-home environment, entering data to pay freight invoices and report information.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operates a personal computer by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by on-line programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Understands the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of Cass generic procedures and customer specific requirements.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routine.
- Uses organizational skills to ensure no lost or missing bills.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Type 9,000 keystrokes per hour with accuracy.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Good analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive work attitude.
- Consistently work scheduled hours.
- Willing to work extra hours, learn new accounts, etc.
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or account assignments as necessary.
- Ability to attend on-site training for 10-14 weeks, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboarding experience.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.