Neighborly® is the world’s largest home services franchisor of 27 service brands and over 4,300 franchise owners serving 10million+ customers in nine countries, focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing homes and businesses. The company operates online platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a franchisor across 18 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and www.nbly.co.uk.
Neighborly is an active member in the International Franchise Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran). Neighborly was named as part of the 2019 Inc. 5000 most successful privately-owned companies in America and the 2019 and 2020 recipient for the Global Franchise Award for Best Property and Home Maintenance Franchise.
Work from Home Scheduling Agents. We primarily take incoming calls and schedule appointments for over 80 locations across the United States and Canada. This position will allow you to work in the comfort of your home!
- Handle incoming calls.
- Outbound calling campaigns.
- Handle incoming web leads.
- Handle franchisee request.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information.
- Interface with others in a professional manner and be a trusted go to person.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have high-speed internet.
- Distraction-free work environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter. Ability to work autonomously with little support.
- Computer literacy including strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Sense of humor.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.