Multispecialty E/M Coding Specialist
Are you interested in joining one of the nation's leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for Multispecialty E/M and office/bedside procedure coders– ProFee. This is a per diem remote position, employee status.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of federal, state, and payer-specific regulations and policies pertaining to documentation, coding and billing to audit client charts and billing
- Analyze and identify opportunities for documentation improvement and prepare reports, presentations and recommendations based on the analysis
- Communicate with internal coding staff findings and provide recommendations on actions to be taken for improvement
- Coding certifications (AAPC or AHIMA), (CPC, CCS-P, RHIA, RHIT) required.
- Minimum 2-3 years Multispecialty E/M and office/bedside procedure coding
- Strong knowledge of coding disciplines
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, medical billing and payment methodologies, including coding guidelines for ICD-10, CPT, HCPC, E/M, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of procedure and diagnostic coding for professional services and Medicare, Medicaid and other 3rd party payer coding and billing regulations. Able to yield high quality coding.
- Achieve and maintain 95% accuracy
- Knowledge of quality metrics and commitment to enforcement of standards
- Cross functional expertise with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (e.g., Excel and Word)
- Ability to multi-task and set/meet multiple deadlines under pressure with initiative, tact, and poise
This is a work-from-home position that is per diem with flexible hours. Must have own computer with Professional Windows 10 PRO OS, Dual Monitors and high speed internet
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.